Saturday, January 05, 2008

2007: Year in Review

A sampling of 2007,in chronological order, from left to right and down the page. Actually, the last two are out of order, I did not find waterlilies blooming in December :) I know the pictures are very small, but I couldn't cut any out! They are easier to see if you click on it and pull up the larger file. A few of these shots I have posted before, but most I have not. A lot of them are slightly out of focus or otherwise not spot-on when viewed at full size, so these mini versions are ideal.

2007 was a good year!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some nice-looking photos in this group. The covered bridge looks very nice.

Anna said...

I love the collage. Happy 2008!

Kekiinani said...

Wonderful collage.. great way to group your shots together.. :) :)

Tom said...

What a great way of posting... 2007 was a good year, my first year at blogging and taking pictures instead of the odd snap.
Here's to 2008 and all the pictures it brings Ash.

imac said...

Nice selection you have there.
Hope 2008 will be good too.



Come and join me!

Marie said...

Happy new year :)

Wayfarer said...

AWESOME Ashe!!!! Looking forward to more good stuff this year..Love it!

Willard said...

That's a lot of super photos, I'm really proud of you.

You are correct on the skywatch. That is Deneen'Gap taken from the hill above our house!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

That's a great collection, Amy!


...Thanks for your recent comment ;)

Anonymous said...

fantastic collection. I wish you the best for 2008

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful collage! Wishing you lots more photo opportunities in the upcoming year!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

beautiful collage....i love all the colors and seasonal changes in there........wish you a beautiful 2008 :)

Coy Hill said...

New header... Wooo NICE!!!

~Brenda said...

I love the new header!

I enjoy the way you displayed the 2007 pictures.

Gretchen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)