Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feeling Panoramic

While I'm in the mood, here's a panoramic from an entirely different set of mountains:


These are the Spanish Peaks. At least that's my best guess,based on my trusty roadmap/gazeteer. They are in the general vicinity of Pueblo, Colorado. These peaks definitely rank on my top ten list of "favorite scenic mountains." Hmmm. That gives me an idea for some future blogging :) I'll work on digging up a photo of my #1 favorite mountain of all time (are you filled with suspense yet?!?) :P

5 comments:

Sand said...

hehehe, I already know your favorite mountain....but I won't tell! me thinks I need to take more panos...to copy yours, they are so good!

ASHE said...

You should know, you were there and I wouldn't shut up about it :), I just now had to scan in a picture from my scrapbook to get a decent shot of it!

Anonymous said...

Another nice panorama...and now you really got my curiosity up. Can't wait to hear about and see that favorite mountain.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i am piqued to know which mountain is the favorite!!! and lovely panorama again :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully captured shot...really beautiful panorama!